Saturday, March 7, 2015

Foreword (Naks!)

Oh yeah, I am so new to this. But I decided that if I have a start with a blog of my own, then I'd better start now. Enough putting it off thinking I'll do it when I have the time. It's not as if I'm a super busy mom. I only have a home business to open every morning, a nine year old to send off to school, a one and a half year old to bathe and feed, dishes that needs my attention, clothes to wash or fold, manuscripts to stare at, FB posts to laugh at... no, I'm not busy at all. So there's really no reason not to go on with this blog. Afterall, it will just be a matter of writing anything under the sun, right? Or so, I thought. until I read other blogs and how most of them started. I would be lucky if I'll be able to convince my friends to visit this blog. (Or I can always result to blackmail...or begging....)
Anyway, as a mom, I decided to share what I have learned and what I will be learning in the everyday of my mommy days.
How to start? As I said, I'm new to this. I'll figure it out tomorrow (yawn). Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment